Gracelyn Amori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gracelyn Amori

A Graceful Beauty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Fellow Members and Staff we are proud to say that were moving to a new forum heres the link http://snowyisles.proboards.com/index.cgi and please sign up and invite your friends! the more the merier have funn and enjoy your stay on the Snowy Isles! Smile

Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD

Go down 
+2
Sobe
Euskadi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Euskadi

Euskadi

Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD Empty
PostSubject: Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD   Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 11:31 pm

Well hello there! How are you, I'm great and you?!
Well, as you can see, mijn name is Euskadi though many of my most intimate friends know me as Hatss (Short for Hatter yaya), i've been on the chats for about 3 years now and ive basically stuck to Wolfhome, Mystical Realms and Serenity.....:O Twisted Evil clown .
To be sincere, I really have no idea what Snowy Isles is except for the fact that you plan on being a chat site soon but still, I am now a PROUD member of this small, puny insignificant community that I may call home XD

I am probably the only non-American here and very proud indeed. I have no idea what my "sexual orientation" is and I i'm not in a hurry to find out Razz! The point; I have no idea, but still, somehow i'm trying to say that I don't care what your orientation is, in fact, im probably the most liberal person youll ever meet, honest Wink. Wellp thats meeee, any questions, feel free to ask!

Toodles my freundss
Back to top Go down
Sobe
Alpha-Co Owner- Head of Art and Review Team
Alpha-Co Owner- Head of Art and Review Team
Sobe

PostSubject: Re: Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD   Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 12:49 am

Lmfao Andres! Very hailiours on the last part, I just wanted to thank you for joining Snow Isles forum. From what I can say we need memebers! Also once again thanks x)
Back to top Go down
MissHunter

MissHunter

PostSubject: Re: Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD   Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 1:09 am

Welcome to SnowyIsles Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD   Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 1:30 am

Welcome to Snowy Isles! Nice to meet you, and nice introduction! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.okamirpg.proboards.com
Euskadi

Euskadi

PostSubject: Re: Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD   Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 10:15 am

Thank you for the warm welcome, nice to meet you all too
Back to top Go down
Euskadi

Euskadi

PostSubject: Re: Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD   Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 10:20 am

No worries Celeeee lol!
Back to top Go down
Sevn

Sevn

PostSubject: Re: Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD   Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 2:34 pm

Im a little late c: But welcome to SI. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ambrea
Alpha-Site Owner-Head of Tech Support
Alpha-Site Owner-Head of Tech Support
Ambrea

PostSubject: Re: Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD   Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 5:03 pm

welcome to snowy isles! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://snowyisles.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD   Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alors on danse parce que Euskadi est a le chat XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gracelyn Amori :: Introductions-
Jump to: