Gracelyn Amori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gracelyn Amori

A Graceful Beauty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Fellow Members and Staff we are proud to say that were moving to a new forum heres the link http://snowyisles.proboards.com/index.cgi and please sign up and invite your friends! the more the merier have funn and enjoy your stay on the Snowy Isles! Smile

Hello World :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonepaw

Bonepaw

Hello World :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello World :D   Hello World :D Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:54 am

Ok well to start it off...MY names Bonepaw! You might know me from my past names...Big Dawg, Darkfang, Bloodfang, salem shadowmoon...yeah.I am a pretty Avid gamer, Fav games so far are Bioshock 2, black ops, Halo 1-3,reachmand wars, but my all time favorite, W.o.W . Next thing on the menu is that I am a poet when it ocmes to me...I actually have written some poems n such. Im a furry also so heh Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

PostSubject: Re: Hello World :D   Hello World :D Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 2:01 am

Hello and welcome to Snowy Isles, love! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. If you have a concern, please feel free to as one of us admin! Be sure to follow the forum rules, and if you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to post in this forum. Snowy Isles is still very young, so feel free to invite members! As Sevn, our beta, said, the more the merrier! Once again, I hope you enjoy the forums and have a great experience!
<3333
Back to top Go down
http://www.okamirpg.proboards.com
Sobe
Alpha-Co Owner- Head of Art and Review Team
Alpha-Co Owner- Head of Art and Review Team
Sobe

PostSubject: Re: Hello World :D   Hello World :D Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 3:02 am

Hello Bonepaw! You may not remember me but I sure do remember you, maybe you known me as Viper or maybe Ino? Anyways welcome to the chatsite!
Back to top Go down
Sevn

Sevn

PostSubject: Re: Hello World :D   Hello World :D Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 3:47 pm

Welcom to the Snowy Isles Bonepaw. (: We are glad your here with us, Please enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Ambrea
Alpha-Site Owner-Head of Tech Support
Alpha-Site Owner-Head of Tech Support
Ambrea

PostSubject: Re: Hello World :D   Hello World :D Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 5:13 pm

Welcom to Snowy Isles! please enjoy your visit Smile
Back to top Go down
https://snowyisles.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello World :D   Hello World :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello World :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gracelyn Amori :: Introductions-
Jump to: