Gracelyn Amori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gracelyn Amori

A Graceful Beauty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Fellow Members and Staff we are proud to say that were moving to a new forum heres the link http://snowyisles.proboards.com/index.cgi and please sign up and invite your friends! the more the merier have funn and enjoy your stay on the Snowy Isles! Smile

Hello everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jet

Jet

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 11:59 pm

Hi there, my name is NightOxx, and I have been around on Chatlands since early August of 2010. I am proud to say I am a loyal member to Immer Treu, but I go to Wolfhome at night, when everyone on Immer Treu decide to go to bed. I started out on Wolfhome, then went to Mystical Realms, which I then left to go to Immer Treu. I am staying with Immer Treu because of the friendly administrators and all of my friends. However, I will be delighted to chat on Snowy Isles once it becomes a chat! You might recognize me as Dark-Lord97, Lithiam, Psychic, Inu, Apathetic, Lamp, or Elius. I currently have three accounts open: NightOxx, Psychic, and Kurieiterasu. I enjoy drawing, digital and traditional, though I am obviously more skilled with traditional drawing. My brother, who recently made an account on Chatlands as Kabal, just got a tablet about three days ago, and already has the hang of it. He plans on becoming a great, respected artist on Chatlands, selling poses, avatars, and other art for both deltas and PP. He has yet to sell his first pose, or even activate his Wolfhome forum account, but he's really new, so give him some time, and be nice, okay? He's 17 years old currently and his birthday is on November 20. Enough with him, though. Let's move on to myself.
I am 13 years old and my birthday is on Halloween, thank you! No, I am not a Satanist, and I had to state that because everyone seems to say I'm a demon and I worship the Devil, but I don't. I'm through and through Christian, I love God and Jesus. I do not push my beliefs onto others and I expect to be treated the same. I have a lot of friends, and these include: Flatline(Red), Greave, Condemned, SmileAndFrown, Voidrae, Sorin, Anneau, Merrski, Satosha, Pinecone, Oreo, Nymphetamine, HarvestMoon, Wulox, Xio, DeLa(DeLaSoul), Disturbance, Tangerine, Disturbance, Bonepaw (ist mein liebe), lilPaws, Tstu, Darkkeh, Vektoriance, Astheno, Famine, Skai(Fern), Neonlight, Dysphoria, Mad-Bomber, Frayed, and many more! From this point on I will not be editing the post, so if you see you're not on here, it's fine! I'll add you onto my sniff when I think of you as a close friend.
Now I have a lot of "pet peeves"... so I'll list them all below:
My Pet Peeves in People in General:
* Those people who have nothing nice to say.
* Instamaters. e.e
* Those people who have no lives and nothing better to do than go onto a chat site and try to get negative attention.
* People who stink. (Horrible...I hate it.)
* Disgusting nails and nasty teeth.
* People who act like you're stupid just because you didn't know something, like you're supposed to know it.
* People who kick you for no reason, because you were doing NOTHING wrong, and it's just because they don't feel good themselves. It's annoying, stubborn, inconsiderate and rude, and it gets to me.
* People who try to force their own opinions upon me. I believe what I want, I believe what I believe is what I believe. I know all my beliefs are not right but I hate people who do this.
* People who know that someone is right, and yet they slickly try to get out of it, trying to turn it around to where you look like the one whose wrong. About everything.
* Those ANNOYING people who RP Warrior Cats - It's only annoying when in non-RP rooms, and besides it makes more sense to RP Warriors on Cats Paw Island. Also I hate Warrior RPers who don't care if they are breaking the rules by not being in an RP room. e.e
* Those jackasses that are always asses and they blame it on the noobs.
* Those people who just love to get negative attention, and "Emo Corner" all the time.
* Those people who yearn for popularity by annoyingly stating that they know admins in real life, when obviously they don't, because they keep going on about how they have relationships with those popular people, especially when I've never seen the name ever, and surely it would have come up.
* Poeple who lie about everything.
My Pet Peeves in Relationships:
* Those people who keep screwing up over and over and over again, winding you up like a ticking time bomb until you eventually explode and dump them so hard.
* Those annoying people who never make eye contact.
* USERS. (CAN GO BURN IN HELL.)
* Immaturity. Period. I hate it.
I'm a really nice person, and I love to help out, so if you feel the need to ask of anything on-chat feel free to do so. I am new here to Posepro but I plan on becoming a regular. I have yet to learn all the customs of PosePro, but I also plan on learning. I have a strange interest in the Conspiracy Theory, which really isn't an interest that normal people my age have, but who cares? You might find me talking about it, because it's kinda like an OCD, because when I think of it I can go on and on about it. That means do not bring up conspiracy, freemasonry or Governmental crap or you'll find me going on about the New World Order for hours maybe. I am very antidisestablishmentarianistic, which means I am very against the Government and I believe it to be corrupt. So don't bring it up unless you want my point of view.
I like to draw wolves, anthro and feral, and the only thing I refuse to draw are shoes because that messes up the entire picture with its hideousness. I suck at drawing shoes. Oh well. Bare feet are easier and funner to draw anyway, no? I kinda prefer to draw scene-ish hair, which is slightly abnormal, but eh. I like to draw piercings, and I like to draw females. I light to draw long ears, and a long tail. Now enough about my drawing. I also like to write poems and type stories on the computer. I am a faster typer than my brother, only because I have been on Wolfhome and Chatlands for so long, and that's not even that long. He isn't as fast as I am when typing, even though he is four years older than me and took keyboarding in Middle School. I never took keyboarding and I type with two fingers but I do type fast so what's there to complain about, right? I like to write really long stories, mostly wolf fiction. I do like to write diary entries about my life, and that's good to keep track of.
I am a gamer, and I love video games. I do not judge a game on its graphics, hell no. That's the kind of person who prefers eye-candy and I hate people like that. It's all in the story, in my opinion, but graphics ARE a nice extra. My favorite platform is Playstation. I own a PSP, PSX, PS2, and a PS3. I don't play the PSP or the PS3 very often, but I have Okami, and Dragon Warrior VII for PS2 and PSX. If you get me started on the Dragon Warrior topic, I'll take forever, also. I love that game and I shall never sell it again. It's an amazing story, just like Okami, and I almost cry each time I play certain parts of both games.
Well if you want to know more you'll have to get to know me more, right? Well that's my basic interests and whatnot. Thank you for reading!
;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.okamirpg.proboards.com
Sevn

Sevn

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:06 am

Haha, Welcome to Snowy Isles dear. I hope you enjoy your stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:11 am

Why thanks, Sevn! n_n I can already tell I am because of the nice admins! Really, in my opinion, friendly, hard-working admins and friendly users is all that makes an amazing chat!
1. Friendly Admins
2. Hard working admins

3. Friendly users
Back to top Go down
Sevn

Sevn

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:13 am

We hope to start reeling in the users here soon. (: Even if I have to go fishing for them myself.
Back to top Go down
Jet

Jet

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:22 am

I have a whole lot of friends. Would you like me to help?
Back to top Go down
Sevn

Sevn

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:23 am

Of course! The more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gracelyn Amori :: Introductions-
Jump to: