Gracelyn Amori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gracelyn Amori

A Graceful Beauty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Fellow Members and Staff we are proud to say that were moving to a new forum heres the link http://snowyisles.proboards.com/index.cgi and please sign up and invite your friends! the more the merier have funn and enjoy your stay on the Snowy Isles! Smile

I Need Ideas! <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jet

Jet

I Need Ideas! <3 Empty
PostSubject: I Need Ideas! <3   I Need Ideas! <3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 6:00 pm

Alright, so I've come the mind set of making SI only freebies. I have a few done, but I would like more ideas for what people like. I can do canines (I'm not too good with floppy ears) with some exceptions. I can do horns, blah blah. I can do anthro or feral, I can do scene hair, and accessories. The only thing I CANNOT do are shoes. Please refrain from including these.

This post is so I can understand what people like, so I can make poses and pixels people will actually use. I may open a pose commissions topic later on as the site grows. As of right now I am doing free HSs for people. These come in groups of five at a time, so don't miss out!

Ideas and Suggestions:
-
-
-
-
-
(More slots will be added the more ideas I gather.)
Thanks!

~Your helpful Snowy Isles Omega
Back to top Go down
http://www.okamirpg.proboards.com
Euskadi

Euskadi

I Need Ideas! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need Ideas! <3   I Need Ideas! <3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011, 9:43 am

Well missy, eres what I like:

Basically A Mad Hatter type of anthro but specifications, if that cant be made are:

-Hats (HATS)
-Swashbuckler's Jacket
-Bermuda shorts
And any other additions can be done custom by the illustrator dear Wink
Back to top Go down

I Need Ideas! <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gracelyn Amori :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: