Gracelyn Amori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gracelyn Amori

A Graceful Beauty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Fellow Members and Staff we are proud to say that were moving to a new forum heres the link http://snowyisles.proboards.com/index.cgi and please sign up and invite your friends! the more the merier have funn and enjoy your stay on the Snowy Isles! Smile

Would you like a cup of tea?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sobe
Alpha-Co Owner- Head of Art and Review Team
Alpha-Co Owner- Head of Art and Review Team
Sobe

Would you like a cup of tea? Empty
PostSubject: Would you like a cup of tea?   Would you like a cup of tea? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 3:25 pm

Introduction
Why, hello there person. It seems like your visiting this topic to know somthing about me...well your wish has been answered. My name is Monster I am the Alpha-Co Owner- Head of Art and Review Team and Forum Gaurdian here. People may know me as Sobe or Doubt whichever the two. I currently play Wolfhome,Serenity and Eclipse. I've been on chats for about four years now since I was ten. Just like our alpha Ambrea I will be watching this forums progress using my cellphone and laptop. No I am not stalking you I'm just watching seeing how it goes. Also please don't underestimate me just because of my age, I'm actully pretty smart I even got an award (lol). Anyways welcome to the forums! -waves-

About Me
My real name is Celeste but you can call me whatever Cele is preffered. I'm fourteen and I currently hail from Eagle River Alaska. Currently living with my dad now and days and I do help pay the bills. For work, well let's just say I wor at Fred Meyers. I don't put up with drama at all and I dont take sides. Any kind of music suits me besides Jazz (I can't stand it). I own one animal and that's my dog Brody we may even get a kitten soon if I don't get into trouble.

Ending
Okay now since you know me butt out your giving me the willies. x.x

Back to top Go down

Would you like a cup of tea?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gracelyn Amori :: Introductions-
Jump to: